Assessment & Auditing
Understand your exposure and close gaps
Get Ahead Of Your Requirements
Today's business and regulatory environment dictates that security protections and best practices must be in place. Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of resources and data is critical to your organization. Yet, the challenges to do so have never been greater. VantagePoint's experts understand business risk and the need to align the right security strategy with business goals. Our compliance services can help your organization:
- Identify what level of security control and risk management you need in place given the context of your business, your customers, and your industry.
- Identify, assess, understand, and address its information security risks given the context of the organization.
- Develop a security strategy and roadmap to successfully manage risk and provide confidence to your customers and regulators.
- Ensure you are compliant with security regulations and customer requirements.
- Sit in on customer, regulatory, or certification audits.
- Assess your third party supplier's operations and surface key risks they pose to your organization.
Gap Assessment & Remediation
Our gap assessment services are designed to help you determine the precise differences between where your security program is and where you want it to be. The assessment can be performed against any of the common compliance frameworks such as: ISO27001, PCI, NIST CSF, SOC, or just general best practices given the context of your organization. We thoroughly assess your program and its controls for adequacy against the framework requirements, detail any gaps, and provide prioritized recommendations for remediation.
Our internal auditing services are an objective assurance and consulting activity where our experts assess the effectiveness of your information security program. These services can help an organization accomplish its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Third-party data breaches account for nearly 20% of all data breaches. We help businesses assess risk and find partners that don’t put their operations in jeopardy. Our process is designed to provide a complete picture of a vendor’s operations. We provide in-depth reports of our findings and make recommendations for where improvements could be made.
Our team is committed to customer success and ensuring that your security goals are met or exceeded. All engagements have a designated project manager and we begin by identifying and understanding your goals. Throughout the engagement, we provide ongoing status reports, immediate identification of critical risks, and consultative training to your technical team. At the end of the engagement, we ensure you have a complete understanding of the vulnerabilities in your environment as well as recommended remediation strategies.